Students at Green Brook Academy reach their educational goals through the following services:
- Individualized instruction to match student needs, strengths, abilities, and interests
- Small class sizes with High Qualified NJ Department of Education School-Certified Teachers and Paraprofessionals, with a staff-to-student ratio of 1 staff to every 3 students
- 35 minute class periods to offer our students the opportunity to feel like they are in a typical high school / middle school environment
- Educational testing two times per year to ensure that instruction is tailored to the individual student’s knowledge and proficiency
- On-line Learning Option through APEX online. All APEX courses are overseen by certified teacher. Courses are determined by IEP team and each students needs.
- A four building campus, including a full gym with a basketball court, weightlifting room, pool tables, and other amenities plus a newly renovated art room and a recording studio
- Community Service & Vocational Exploration are offered as cycle courses.
Our Educational Team is comprised of highly trained and qualified individuals who look forward to the opportunity to educate our students. Team members include:
- New Jersey Certified Teachers of the Handicapped & Teachers of Students with Disabilities, all highly qualified in content areas taught
- Para-Professional Staff, all of whom have degrees in psychology or education